|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||UL EMC CE ROHS Fcc ISO90001 ETL SGS SAA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set / 1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Carton box / Flight case / Wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Credit Card, MoneyGram, VISA, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||5,000 piece per month|
|Power Supply:||AC 100 ~ 240 V 50 / 60 HZ||Signal Support:||DVI/HDMI/VGA/AV/YPBPR|
|Brightness:||500nits - 2500nits|
BARCOLED 4K HD ultra narrow bezel lcd video wall high resolution industrial LCD display 49" seamless tv LG lcd monitors
HD ultra narrow bezel lcd video wall high resolution industrial LCD display
1, Product introduction
A video wall is a special multi-monitor setup that consists of multiple computer monitors,television sets tiled together contiguously or overlapped in order to form one large screen. Screens specifically designed for use in video walls usually have narrow bezels in order to minimize the gap between active display areas, and are built with long-term serviceability in mind. Such screens often contain the hardware necessary to stack similar screens together, along with connections to daisy chain power, video, and command signals between screens. A command signal may, for example, power all screens in the video wall on or off, or calibrate the brightness of a single screen after bulb replacement.
Reasons for using a video wall instead of a single large screen can include the ability to customize tile layouts, greater screen area per unit cost, and greater pixel density per unit cost, due to the economics of manufacturing single screens which are unusual in shape, size, or resolution.
Video walls are sometimes found in control rooms, stadiums, and other large public venues.
Simple video walls can be driven from multi-monitor video cards, however more complex arrangements may require specialized video processors, specifically designed to manage and drive large video walls.Software-based video wall technology that uses ordinary PCs, displays and networking equipment can also be used for video wall deployments.
Video walls are not limited to a single purpose but are now being used in dozens of different applications. The global video wall market is expected to double by 2020 as technology continues to advance.
2, product specification :
|Aspect Ratio||16 : 9|
|Active Display Area||1209.6(W) x 680.4(H)|
|Max Resolution Support||1920x1080(Max)|
|Contrast||4500 : 1|
|Visual Angle (H/V)||178°/178°|
|Video Wall Controller(Built-in each screen)|
|Composite Video input||2(BNC x 2)|
|Y,Pb,Pr/Y,Cb,Cr input||1(BNC X 3)|
|Composite Video Output||2(BNC X 2)|
|S-video||2(BNC X 2)|
|Control signal input and loop out||RS232(RJ45-8)|
|Split Screen (Matrix is optional)||Support Picture in Picture(PIP/POP)|
|HDTV Mode||480P, 576P, 720P, 1080P|
|OSD Display(Menu Language)||Chinese/English|
|Power supply||AC 100V ~ 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Maximum Power Consumption||<300W|
|Standby Power Consumption||<3W|
|Working Temperature||0° ~ 50°|
|Storage Temperature||20° ~ 60°|
|Installation||With wall bracket for each single unit lcd|
|Split LCD Unit||Yes|
|Bracket||Yes(wall bracket for each single unit lcd)|
|Video wall controller||Yes(Built-in each screen)|
Description of LCD Video Wall
1. DID splicing ultra-pressed seams only physical side of the liquid crystal cell 3.5mm ,can truly seamless large screen then display
2. Can be controlled via the big screen for each terminal server software system independent implementation of content playback,schedule management ,multi-screen control ,instant messaging and so easy to operate.
3. Widely used in hydrielectic production scheduling ,military command ,urban management ,mining safety,environment monitoring,fire weather and other command and control system in the field of security monitoring,video conferencing government enterprise, and other places.
4. Reliable, trustable and durable, support uninterrupted operating
5. Support 4K signals
49" LG Screen Full HD LCD TV Wall With DP Loop Out , Industrial design
1. Public Places: Subway, Airport, Bookshop, Exhibition hall, Gymnasium, Museum, Conference center, Talent market, Lottery center, etc.
2. Entertainment Places: Movie theatre, Fitness center, Vacational village, KTV bar, Internet bar, Beauty salon, Golf course, etc.
3. Financial Institution: Bank, Insurance company, etc.
4. Business Organizations: Supermarket, Shopping malls, Exclusive shop, chain store, 4S shop, Hotel, Restaurant, travel agency, Chemist's shop, etc.
5. Public Service: Hospital, School, Telecom, Post office, etc.
6. Real Estate&Property: Apartment, Villa, Office building, Commercial office buildings, Model houses, Sales offices, the entrance of elevator, etc.